Saturday, August 27, 2005

B.J or L.J.?

Brian has taken to affectionaley referring to our unborn child as "B.J. or L.J." (Brian Junior or Lizzy Junior.....actually I think I may have mentioned this in a previous post). Anyway, its time to take YOUR vote! Farrah, said she thinks its a girl based on the heartbeat. One of the speculations is that if the heartbeat is around 150 beat per minute or over, its a girl. And if its under, its a boy. The first time we heard the heart beat, it was 134 beats per minute. But at the last ultrasound, it was 160! My mom and sisters originally thought it was a boy, but my mother is absolutely convinced that it is a girl (and not because of the heart beat, just "grandmother's intuition").

I go back and forth. I used to be sure it was a boy. But after the episode in the ER, I started really wondering if it could be a girl in there. I'm just biased because we have a great boys name picked out, but no girls name. But of course, I'll be happy with either.

So anyway, please reply in the comments and tell me what you think!!

P.S.--Farrah, when you visit, you have to do the ring on a string trick for me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing a little BJ!

Anonymous said...

B.J. although, please don't EVER call him that. i had a horrible experience with a B.J. in elementary school.

Anonymous said...

so...i've changed my mind. i think its going to have a butsy. so my vote is for a bratty little liz jr.

love,
beeb

p.s. your friends are right, you should do something with these blog entrees. you could always just use them as a foundation, and write a lot more on each topic and use what you already have, and publish them. and then give me all the money so i can go to a good college and become smarter than you.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so it's a needle on a string but who cares. I am so honored you want me to. If I am right it will be the first one I have ever been right on, actually it's the first one I've ever done so I guess that would be the case anyway:) I am buying my tickets ASAP. Love ya!