Sunday, April 02, 2006

Hot Mama!

So the other day I was cruising along on the highway (95N to be specific). Traffic got kind of slow for a small stretch, but I was enjoying the ride with the windows down since it was a warm spring day, as I listened to some good hip-hop tunes. The next thing I know a pick-up truck with three guys in it had pulled up along side me in the next lane over. The guys were all hooting and hollering and honking their horn at me for a few seconds. Then, I noticed they did a double-take and got suddenly silent as they became aware of the fact that there was an infant riding in my back seat. They looked rather bewildered. What, just because I have a baby I can't listen to hip-hop? I just laughed and sped ahead of them thinking, "That's right! I'm four weeks post-partum. What do you make of THAT?!"

No comments: