Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Take 2...

Well I'm back yet again to try to revive this thing. Nevermind the excuses for letting it lapse. Let's proceed with the updates: I am pregnant again. It is another boy. I am on bedrest again. Pregnancy de ja vu maybe? But this time around has been considerably less stressful, though slightly more challenging in regards to logistics since we have had to arrange care for Will. But some fabulous family members have come to our aid. What a lucky lad that Will is!

So upon learning the gender of my most recent reproductive efforts, I realized I will still get to maintain my reign as the sole female representative in my household. That is to say quite simply, I am still Queen. A very nice realization indeed.

Also, Will is now almost 3. Well, he is maybe 2 and three-quarters. Here he is at Halloween. Quite obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine, I tell you. He is a typical 2-year-old in many ways. And not-so-typical in others. He is amazingly kind and gentle and tender towards others. Something which gives me such joy to observe. He loves to sing, and snuggle, and shout, and dance, and wrestle, and eat, and read, and play with trains. Not a bad resume. I consider the fact that we decided to have another a child a great compliment to him. It would be nice if he could see it this way too. Especially when he and his brother are fighting over toys.

Anyway, since I am on bedrest with a laptop at my disposal over the next 5 weeks (thank you Kathryn!), I am sure I will be able to update more frequently. So I will sign off here and be back with more ramblings later.

No comments: