Thursday, November 10, 2005



23 weeks 2 days


Okay, so its not the prettiest picture in the world. Believe it or not I actually fixed myself up a little for the photo so I didn't so closely resemble a pregnant zombie. But hey, daily bedrest + pregnancy does not produce the most attractive specimens.

So I am starting to be convinced that my son is rearranging furniture in my uterus. I find it absolutely unfathomable that there are stories out there of women who are pregnant and don't know it until they are in labor. If I didn't know I was pregnant, I would think that an alien had temporarily borrowed my womb to spawn itself and was preparing to erupt out of my navel. All I know is that those women who supposedly don't know they are with child must have some terrifying moments as their child practices kickboxing against their insides.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohmygosh!!!!!! SO CUTE!